These cold-pressed natural vegan soaps are handmade in Surrey using the cold process method, and sold in zero waste paper packaging. In a range of scents, they are scented with essential oils (avoid for pregnancy/nursing). Keep these bars dry between use and do not use around the eyes or on broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. The range includes:
- Oatmeal (with chamomile flowers to soothe and calm, and gently exfoliate). No essential oils but chamomile gives a gentle scent)
- Rose Geranium/Cananga/Litsea Cubeba (pink clay soap with deep floral tones and sweet citrus notes). Not for extremely dry skin.
- Sweet Orange/Cedarwood/Patchouli (infused annatto seeds in olive oil with antiseptic and uplifting properties, with an earthy scent and coffee grounds for a light scrub)
- Tea Tree/Lime (with activated charcoal to cleanse oily skin)
- Palmarosa/Grapefruit/Sweet Orange (made with olive oil and infused with calendula petals for antiseptic properties for tired skin).
- Lavender/Clary Sage (a purple garden soap with infused alkanet root in olive oil)
- Nettle/Rosemary/Lavender (rich in vitamins for anti-inflammatory and a fresh mint smell with floral overtones).
The face bar soap contains French clay that is rich in minerals to pull dirt from the skin. It contains jojoba beads for exfoliation and clears surface debris, and is unscented, also can be used on the body. Best for oily skin, due to the clay.