Connections with Nature is a beautiful anthology from members of the Wildlife Blogger Crowd, offering 50 moments of meeting the wild. We are members (not in the book!) so please read our post on how to help moon bears. The 50 tales remind us of the wonders of the natural world, the benefits of making connections with wildlife and wild spaces, and highlights how our lives are often a lot more entwined with the wild, than we might immediately know. The tales include:
- Barry Madden on how we can enhance life, by stepping away from the screen
- Tiffany Francis-Baker marvels at the Moon
- 7-year old Benjamin studies the details of a barn owl feather
- Alicia Hayden evokes the spectacle of the ‘moorland fairground’ at dusk.
- View a full list of contributors here
About the Author
Kate Stephenson is a journalist, blogger and wildlife campaigner. She is the creator of the award-winning nature and wildlife blog Kate on Conservation and has worked as Education Editor for National Geographic Kids Magazine. She is a trustee of the Born Free Foundation (an international wildlife charity), an ambassador for Ocean Conservation Trust and International Aid for the Protection and Welfare of Animals. She also founded Wildlife Bloggers Crowd (we’re a part – read the post on how to help moon bears!)