Vegan Roasting Pan is a beautiful book of 70 oven-to-table recipes that are cooked in just one tin – a roasting tin, baking sheet or muffin tin, plus a few select pieces of preparation equipment. Whether you’re a kitchen pro or a vegan beginner, it’s time to let your oven do all of the hard work for you. The recipes are organised into four chapters:
- Light (simple lunches and light suppers)
- Supper (one-pot hearty meals for all the family)
- Extras (easy to prepare sides & snacks)
- Sweets (bakes, puddings & breakfast ideas)
- Sticky Maple Aubergine with Crushed Peanuts
- Watermelon Nicoise & Oven-Fried Nuggets
- Apple & Ginger Dahl
- Low & Slow Rice Pudding
- Blackberry & Peach Tart
There are also tips with each recipe, and advice on freezing and batch cooking.
About the Author
Katy Beskow is self-taught chef and cooking instructor, who learned to cook while studying in London. Her no-nonsense Yorkshire style has made her one of England’s best-selling vegan cookbook authors.