Sometimes a lone vegan can feel like an island. And it’s good to find sites full of positive vegan news, to keep you going! Here are some good resources to know more about what’s going on the vegan world. Although there is obviously a need for undercover investigations etc to alert authorities, these sites are more (though they will report facts when needed) about uplifting stories to inspire others. Take a look, and bookmark your favourites!
- Plant Based News is arguably one of the biggest news sites in the world for plant-based living. The team has even been funded by a (vegan) prince from Saudi Arabia, to help further its aims.
- Live Kindly is another major worldwide site, and its daily news section is worth viewing, if you’re into finding out the latest daily happenings in the plant-based world. The Live Kindly Collective is a collaboration of experts, which also has a wonderful news blog.
- The Vegan Review is a great site where you can find all the latest news about the vegan lifestyle. Think daily news, brand launches and events upcoming. You can also submit a press release, if you run a vegan blog, company, product etc.
- Vegconomist is based in vegan-friendly Germany, and launches all the latest news about vegan business and the economy. So this is a very important site, as it helps to launch the companies and products that will eventually replace meat ones!
- VegNews is one of the world’s most popular vegan magazines. Its US website has a news blog, where you can find all the latest upbeat happenings from around the nation and further afield.
Veganuary is a huge worldwide movement that is now far more than ‘go vegan for January’. It’s been responsible for most major brands and supermarkets launching new products. Its blog keeps you up to date with all the latest news in the vegan world.