These vintage home interiors from Yorkshire, are all made by Woods, a company based in the old industrial area of Hull, made individually and painted by hand. There is also a retail shop crammed of painted antique furniture, wooden crates and delightful gifts. The company uses locally sourced reclaimed and sustainable materials, all produced in exclusive designs, not found anywhere else. And each item has its own lumps, bumps, different grain and character.
Ideal for homes but also for local cafes, pubs and anywhere else that wants something authentic, that does not harm the planet. This British Rail Waiting Room Hook Board is made from old Victorian boards.
These items are made to complement the big furniture, and again are made from recycled wood. This reclaimed wood pipe storage shelf can be used to store towels or pots, or even use as a coat hook.
The same Devon company offers:
- Reclaimed wood pipe shelves
- A reclaimed wood kitchen shelf
- Holders for kitchen towels or toilet rolls.
- Bedlington Industrial Cabinet is made from recycled wood (left or right side doors, on three hairpin legs).
- Station Master Hookboard are made from pine boards reclaimed from old railway stations, that are sanded and waxed, then written in gold over a worn black, and finished with five cast iron hooks.
- Reclaimed Bicycle Hook Board is made from reclaimed 100-year old antique pine, and put through several aging processes, in racing red over a worn mustard paint.
- This reclaimed toilet roll holder is ideal for rustic pubs and hotels. Made from a reclaimed antique pine board that oozes character, finished with gold leaf and faded white signage, and several coats of wax.