Fair Drinks is the world’s first Fair Trade spirits brand. These drinks enable farmers to cover their production costs, live from farming, educate their children and build schools. This company ensure that producers have around 200 ethical needs met, to support farmers in developing economies. This includes people farming in Bolivia, Uzbekistan, Malawi (one of the poorest nations on earth), Paraguay and Belize.
Tonic waters contain quinine, so avoid serving them if pregnant or you have an abnormal heart rhythm, kidney or liver disease or low blood sugar. Avoid grapefruit slices for certain medical conditions, and avoid rhubarb tonic waters for stomach/kidney issues.
All these spirits are distilled with the highest quality standards in France, thanks to hundreds of years of experience from the Cognac region. All the spirits are organic, gluten-free, vegan, and packed in beautiful glass bottles. Choose from:
- Quinoa Vodka is made from a superfood that has been farmed for over 5000 years by the Incas, where it grows in volcanic soils of the high Andes mountains. Serve with a squeeze of half a time, ginger beer and ice cubes, garnish with lime and ginger.
- Kumquat Vodka is made with a vitamin-C rich superfruit that is grown in southeast Asia. With less sugar than Triple Sec and less alcohol than Cointreau, serve with tequila (less likely to have a worm in the bottle than Mezcal), lime juice and garnished with a rosemary sprig.
- Fair Coffee Liqueur tastes like an Italian espresso, made with Arabica beans from Mexico. Serve with vodka and a shot of espresso, then serve over ice.
- Belize Rum is a unique sipping rum, with unique roots and terroir, aged for years in Belize, South Mexico and East of Guatemala. Serve with brown sugar and water or club soda, with ice, garnish with orange and lemon twists. Garnish with lemon and orange twists.
- Fair Gin has a refined lemon flavour, distilled with organic juniper berries, angelica root, cardamom, coriander and timut pepper. Serve with Luxardo (vegan alternative to Campari), sweet vermouth, and garnish with orange zest.