These unique home furnishings made from giants corks, are ideal for the person who likes to be a big different. Cork is a natural material is stripped from trees, so no trees are cut down. It’s good to keep the cork industry alive, in a world of plastic wine corks, as otherwise someone might chop down the forests, and use them for something else.
This giant Champagne cork stool really is made from cork. Named ‘gift of the year’, this looks just like it’s been popped, from a bottle of bubbly. The equivalent to over 1300 bottles in weight (and 110 times bigger than a regular cork), this is a great way to support the cork industry, which helps to protect native wildlife. There are many copycat versions with plastic, but this is the real thing.
- Giant Champagne Cork Door Stop can also be used as a book end, foot stool or child’s seating.
- Champagne Cork Side Table has a flat top and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for a lamp, drinks or nibbles at a party. There may be small imperfections with fragile edges, due to transport.
- Cork Bar Stool is made from natural cork and ridged steel, and perfect for breakfast bars. Supported by a super strong steel wire base, good for indoors or outdoors, in silver or black.
- Wire Cage Table is good for furniture with handmade twisted steel and a natural cork top, with a transparent water-base paint to block any spillages. In silver or black, with 4 personalisation options.
- Wine Cork Stool is a huge solid wine cork in the style of a 2020 bottle of wine, but 100 times bigger.
- This fruit tray made from cork is made to accommodate fruit of various different sizes. It’s stylish and smooth to the touch.
This giant champagne cork cooler can also be used as a unique vase. If displaying houseplants, see pet-toxic houseplants (like lilies, sago palm, cheese plants) to avoid. Never display foliage near windows to gardens, as this can cause birds to fly into windows.