Protein powders are often used by vegans, as a good way to easily get some quick nutrition into smoothies. You can get enough protein just by eating a good balance of foods. But vegan protein powders are useful if recovering from illness, for athletes or for people who for whatever reason, could do with some extra protein. You can find many alternatives to whey, from pea to hemp protein powders.
Organic Protein Shakes from Wales
These organic protein shakes from Wales are sent in compostable letter-box friendly packaging, if you need a little health boost. Everything is made with natural healthy ingredients. Keep chocolate away from pets, use a letterbox guard for home delivery. Fit Box is a protein shake selection. This is a carefully chosen selection of award-winning protein blends and powders (also sold as a gift hamper) including:
Nutrient Pure Protein Powder has over 55% protein, made with cocoa and vanilla, sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- Super Protein Powder (contains hemp and pea protein plus maca, beetroot and lacuma that is good for building muscles
- Hemp Protein is rich in essential fatty acids and other nutrients.
- Pea Protein can help your body absorb calcium and has a lot of amino acids, to build tissue and muscle
- Rice Protein is easily digested so good on gentle stomachs, can help to speed up the metabolism.
- Organic drinking chocolate is made with quality Ecuadorian cacao and Madagascan vanilla, sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- Smoothie recipe card & information
The organic wellbeing blend is a blend of 7 organic raw superfoods including barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, sea chlorella, hemp protein, Romanian beetroot and kelp (check with your doctor if on medication, before drinking/eating lots of greens).